This half term's core value: Perseverance
Theme for this week (18-22 May): ‘Persevering through adversity’
Thinking about our theme for this week………next Saturday one of our PTA members Simon Marjoram will be taking part in the London to Brighton Challenge and will run 62 miles (100km) in one of the UK's great endurance events. He is very kindly going to donate his sponsorship to ASHS and we all wish him well for the day. Should anyone wish to sponsor him or simply make a donation then please pass it to the school office. Good Luck Simon!
Events this week:
• Monday – Peacejam at 1.15pm, Latin lessons for G&T students at 3.30, ASHS Swim Club Yrs 7-9 3.30pm
• Tuesday – Homework Club at 3.30pm in the library
• Wednesday –Rounders vs Hobart at ASHS
• Thursday –The ‘A Team’ visiting Maltings Court, Table Tennis Club at lunchtime, ASHS Swim Club Yrs 7-9 3.30pm, Rounders away at Hobart, ‘Raising your Game’ meeting at 3.30pm
• Friday – ASHS Swim Club Yrs 10&11 3.30pm, School closes at 3.20pm for the half term break.
• Tuesday 26th May- Year 11 Maths revision day at ASHS
• Friday 29th May- Year 11 English revision day at ASHS
• Monday 1st June- School reopens for all students
• Saturday 20th June- ASHStude