This half term's core value: Wisdom
Theme for this week (3-6 May): ‘Making wise decisions'
Year 11 Art and Music students have a big week ahead of them with their practical exams running through until Friday and we wish them well. The GCSE written papers for all subjects start in under 2 weeks and the final preparations are going well.
Events this week:
• Tuesday – Homework Club at 3.20-4.30 pm in the library, Athletics Club in the gym
• Wednesday - Year 10 Parents Evening
• Thursday- Gymnastics/ Parkour Club in the gym,
• Friday- ‘Active Friday’ club for all students after school.
• Monday 9th May- PTA Meeting
• Monday 16th May- GCSE exams start